- ‘Best-in-class’ office development with a dramatic four-storey atrium.
- Workstation rates from £250 per month
- Air conditioned offices
- State of the art IT & Telecoms
- Professionally managed reception with postal service
- Stylish business lounge
- Kitchenettes with complimentary tea and coffee
- Well-equipped meeting rooms
- 24-hour CCTV security and access
- Free visitor WIFI
- Secure on-site parking
- Secure bicycle storage
The stunning Silver Fin Building on Union Street features a four-storey atrium with a large business lounge, plenty of breakout space and designated coffee zone for the building’s occupiers.
The UK’s oil and gas capital, Aberdeen is known as “The Granite City” and is famous for its silver buildings. Many large multinational companies have been attracted to Union Street including BP and Shell.
The serviced office space have floor to ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light and come set up with all you need to get on with business.
Situated on the high street, this property has plenty of public transport options with fantastic links to Aberdeen airport.
BY AIR 20 minutes from Aberdeen Airport.
BY TRAIN Aberdeen Station is 10 minutes’ walk away for easy access to the rest of the UK.
BY CAR Serviced by the 7, 7B, 7C, 18, 18A, N7, The Bridges (1, 1A &2), X6 and X7 bus routes. Bus stop is 2 minutes’ walk away.
BOOK A TOUR TO VIEW THE SPACE FOR YOURSELF!