***NEW INSTRUCTION***Exceptional new build trade / retail unit occupying a prominent roadside location on the A78 with 18,000 vehicles passing every day.
- Gross internal floor area of 955 sq.m (10,280 sq ft)
- Potential for a variety of uses subject to planning
- Average daily traffic count of 18,000 vehicles
- Attractive landscaped site with secure perimeter
- DDA compliant offices and welfare
- CCTV and intruder alarm system
- RHI potential gross income of £15,900pa (index linked)
- Roof mounted solar panels with FIT
- Tarmac road with separate entrance / exit
- Extensive external yard / storage space & wash bay
10,280 sq ft (955 sq m) suitable for a range of potential uses (subject to planning) including retail, trade, showroom, office, light manufacturing & educational.
FIXED PRICE £850,000
RENT £80,000 per annum
Last updated: 15 July 2020
‘Auchengate’ is a modern, high specification commercial unit situated on a landscaped site of 0.86 Ha (2.13 Acres). Internally, the premises is sub-divided to form a showroom/retail area, workshop, store, mezzanine offices and high quality welfare facilities. The property has been developed to an exceptional standard throughout, fully kitted out and ready to occupy.
‘Auchengate’ lies around 3 miles south of Irvine adjacent to the A78 dual carriageway. The trunk road is the primary route along the Ayrshire coast with over 18,000 vehicles passing each day.
Nearby Irvine lies around 30 miles south west of Glasgow, 15 miles north of Ayr and has a population of over 40,000. The former New Town is well connected on to the national road network lying at the convergence of the A78, A737, A767 and A71 road routes providing good road access to Greenock, Ayr, Kilmarnock and Glasgow. Prestwick Airport is located 7 miles south of the property.
All prices are excluding VAT (if applicable)
BOOK A TOUR TO VIEW THE SPACE FOR YOURSELF!